I’m Stacy and so grateful to have you come check out my blog. I’m glad you’re here because we’re probably a lot more alike than you think. We’re both trying to enjoy a life we love.
I am a born and raised California girl through and through, and The San Francisco Bay Area is where I currently reside. I have also lived in NYC; however, I had always left my heart in San Francisco. I met my husband in August 2010, he proposed in December 2014, and we married in January 2016.
In May 2017, I was blessed with my little one, Nico. Getting pregnant and having a baby is quite an adventure, but also is figuring out this mommy thing (one day at a time!). Each day is a crazy ride learning and experiencing something new in motherhood, and I wouldn’t change it for the world! My family means everything to me and though sleep deprivation (especially in those early months) is no joke, I absolutely LOVE being a mama!
My husband and I also bought a place of our own to call home in Summer 2017. We are continuously decorating our home, one wall at a time. If you know anything about the housing market in the San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley, then you’ll completely understand why particularly being a homeowner was a huge accomplishment for us.
More recently in January of this year, I gave birth to my second child. Our little rainbow baby, London, is a blessing! I will update this page with photos as soon as I can!
So, major life changes happening, but raising children has been exactly how I wanted life.
Here are some fun facts:
- I value family dinners at the table and family trips that make lifetime memories.
- I believe traveling gives you experiences you can never gain from something else, but know that home is always where your heart lies.
- I’m currently a stay-at-home mom, but before kids, I spent the last 10 years working in the Digital Advertising (Ad Tech) industry.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication with a minor in Public Relations.
- I’ve always wanted to be an “In Living Color” Fly Girl and I don’t mind being the first person on the dance floor.
- I began dancing when I was 7 years old. At 18, dancing led me to my first paid gig at the NBA Jam Session held in Oakland, CA. I continued to take opportunities around the U.S. as a paid professional dancer/performer – the stage was my second home!
- I’m not opposed to spending an entire night binge-watching Netflix while eating copious amounts of ice cream.
- I am a list-making and risk-taking dreamer.
- On some days, long walks and fun but simple dinner recipes are my favorite ways to de-stress and unwind. Other days, those things feel like chores to be checked off my seemingly endless to-do list.
- Two of my favorite and most memorable places I have visited are Italy and South Africa.
- I believe in daily planners. I love technology, but there is just something transformative about taking it “old-school” and sitting down to write your plans and notes on paper.
- I could roam around in Hobby Lobby, Sephora, Barnes & Noble, Home Goods, The Paper Source, and of course Target for hours!
- I strongly believe in these three things:
- The golden rule (Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31: do to others as you would have them do to you).
- Timing is everything, AND there is a time and place for everything.
- God doesn’t give you anything you can’t handle.
You can find me curating the best moments of my little family on social media. Sadly, our 14-year-old Yorkshire Terrier named Roxy (pictured above with us) crossed over the rainbow bridge in October 2018. Thanks for reading more about me and hope you enjoy it!