I’m Stacy and so grateful to have you come check out my blog. I’m glad you’re here because we’re probably a lot more alike than you think. We’re both trying to enjoy a life we love.
I am a born and raised California girl through and through, and The San Francisco Bay Area is where I currently reside. I have also lived in NYC; however, I had always left my heart in San Francisco. I met my husband in August 2010, he proposed in December 2014, and we married in January 2016.
In May 2017, I was blessed with my little one, Nico. Getting pregnant and having a baby is quite an adventure, but also is figuring out this mommy thing (one day at a time!). Each day is a crazy ride learning and experiencing something new in motherhood, and I wouldn’t change it for the world! My family means everything to me and though sleep deprivation (especially in those early months) is no joke, I absolutely LOVE being a mama!
My husband and I also bought a place of our own to call home in Summer 2017. We are continuously decorating our home, one wall at a time. If you know anything about the housing market in the San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley, then you’ll completely understand why particularly being a homeowner was a huge accomplishment for us.
We had our second baby (a precious rainbow baby!) in January 2020 and named her London. She definitely has been growing up in the pandemic times. More recently in February of this year, I gave birth to our third child. We named this precious boy, Noah, and he completes our family of five. I will update this page with photos as soon as I can!
So, major life changes happening, but raising children has been exactly how I wanted life.
Here are some fun facts:
- I value family dinners at the table and family trips that make lifetime memories.
- I believe traveling gives you experiences you can never gain from something else, but know that home is always where your heart lies.
- I’m currently a stay-at-home mom, but before kids, I spent the last 10 years working in the Digital Advertising (Ad Tech) industry.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication with a minor in Public Relations.
- I’ve always wanted to be an “In Living Color” Fly Girl and I don’t mind being the first person on the dance floor.
- I began dancing when I was 7 years old. At 18, dancing led me to my first paid gig at the NBA Jam Session held in Oakland, CA. I continued to take opportunities around the U.S. as a paid professional dancer/performer – the stage was my second home!
- I’m not opposed to spending an entire night binge-watching Netflix while eating copious amounts of ice cream.
- I am a list-making and risk-taking dreamer.
- On some days, long walks and fun but simple dinner recipes are my favorite ways to de-stress and unwind. Other days, those things feel like chores to be checked off my seemingly endless to-do list.
- Two of my favorite and most memorable places I have visited are Italy and South Africa.
- I believe in daily planners. I love technology, but there is just something transformative about taking it “old-school” and sitting down to write your plans and notes on paper.
- I could roam around in Hobby Lobby, Sephora, Barnes & Noble, Home Goods, The Paper Source, and of course Target for hours!
- I strongly believe in these three things:
- The golden rule (Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31: do to others as you would have them do to you).
- Timing is everything, AND there is a time and place for everything.
- God doesn’t give you anything you can’t handle.
You can find me curating the best moments of my little family on social media. Sadly, our 14-year-old Yorkshire Terrier named Roxy (pictured above with us) crossed over the rainbow bridge in October 2018. Thanks for reading more about me and hope you enjoy it!