Kiss Safely With KISS FREELY

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Parenting a food allergy child can bring you on a rollercoaster of feeling many ups and downs. Since I’m a first-time mother learning to navigate this lifestyle, this topic is very near and dear to my heart. Not everyone understands that it’s not just the food allergy child that’s affected by the food allergy, it’s everybody that loves and cares for this child.

An allergic reaction to food can range from a mild response (such as an itchy mouth) to anaphylaxis, a severe and potentially deadly reaction. Did you know that deadly allergens can also be present in lip balm, lipstick, soap, makeup, sunscreen and creams? Some may not think about this, and unfortunately I didn’t until I had to start educating myself for my child.

So this Valentine’s Day, you may not have to think twice about kissing someone, but for my little man it is very important because of his peanut and tree nut allergy. I wanted to share a new company I’ve discovered called Kiss Freely! They have these awesome lip balms (and more!). Now I know I can snuggle and smooch him safely thanks to these lip balms.

There are three different kinds: lime, grapefruit, and orange. They all have a smooth, natural consistency and smell divine! I cannot decide which one is my favorite because I love the smell of all of them. The lip balms are made from Organic Candelilla wax, Sal Butter, Squalene Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, and Essential Oil. I carry the orange scented one in my son’s diaper bag and can use it on him in these colder winter months!

About Kiss Freely

Kiss Freely is a food allergy friendly company that has bath and body products. Their products are free of the 8 major allergens and then some. They avoid the use of other potential allergens as well such as sesame, shea butter, peas, coconut, avocado and sunflower seed.

Their products are all natural, allergen & gluten free. They are also vegan! They love animals, and I love animals, so this is a huge plus for me.

Kiss Freely’s products are made in a nut free facility and the ingredients are thoroughly investigated. They use dedicated equipment to avoid any cross contamination and I appreciate this. They understand cross contamination and the risk that it poses. As a food allergy mother, this brings me comfort that only other food allergy parents can understand.

Finally, a portion of their profits go to food allergy organizations working towards finding a cure and raising awareness. If you would to make a donation, please visit FARE.

To read more about Kiss Freely, visit their website or social media channels:

Website:  www.KissFreely.com/

Twitter @kissfreely

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/kissfreely/

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/kissfreely/

How familiar are you with food allergies? Did you know that other products could contain ingredients that are harmful for some people?

I was gifted these lip balms and only express my own thoughts when featuring items.
Thank you for sponsoring, Kiss Freely!
The Pages and Stages is part of several affiliate advertising programs and may include several affiliate links, but all opinions are my own.  This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links in this post, I may make a commission from that click and/or purchase.

19 Comments

1. February 15, 2019 / 4:44 PM

I LOVE that these are so gentle. I’ve tried so many products that actually made me break out into hives.

2. February 15, 2019 / 5:52 PM

This is perfect. I am always looking for allergy free items. I didn’t notice until I had a kid who seems sensitive to so many things!

3. February 15, 2019 / 7:04 PM

I never thought about someone having an allergic reaction to being kissed with lip balm before! Can’t be too careful!

4. February 15, 2019 / 7:13 PM

That’s a very good idea because I know allergies too well my son had milk allergy but very specific. Theseio balms look great and I like the different flavours.

5. February 16, 2019 / 12:59 AM

This is great information! I honestly have no idea what’s in my chapstick. It’s definitely something I should be aware of.

6. February 16, 2019 / 1:07 AM

I’m allergic to fruits with fuzz (like peaches and plums) and I’m allergic to peanuts so I’m very studious of the ingredients! Thanks for these.

7. February 16, 2019 / 1:14 AM

This is an amazing concept. My 3 year old nephew has multiple food allergies and I never even stopped to consider the effects of kissing. I’ll be sharing Kiss Freely with my sister.

8. February 16, 2019 / 2:16 AM

That is so wonderful that there is now a safe alternative for those with or are close to someone with allergies. Kiss Freely sounds like an incredible line of products!

9. February 16, 2019 / 3:06 AM

Wow these look amazing! You can never be too careful. I bet you feel so much safer using this around your son

10. kristin
    February 16, 2019 / 5:19 AM

This are so great! I’m looking for stuff I can give my girls to use, especially my teen!

11. February 16, 2019 / 5:52 AM

Its insane that products are still containing ‘bad’ ingredients. I’ll have to find this, my skin can be super sensitive sometimes.

12. February 16, 2019 / 8:44 AM

I didn’t know that about lip balms and such until just a couple years ago when a friend of mine kissed her boyfriend and ended up needing to go to the hospital because her throat started closing. It is great there is a company offering products like this!

13. February 16, 2019 / 5:45 PM

What a great product! And animal friendly too; must give it a try!

14. Cindy Gordon
    February 16, 2019 / 7:07 PM

This is a really neat concept! I am loving all the product options they have available!

15. Kiwi
    February 16, 2019 / 7:37 PM

I love a good lip balm. The grapefruit one sounds amazing

16. February 17, 2019 / 4:37 AM

This is something new to me. I never realized that there is a need for this kind of product.

17. February 17, 2019 / 1:53 PM

These lip balms look so chic! I need to buy a set for my friends. I like the packaging!

18. February 17, 2019 / 5:42 PM

This sounds like a great brand! I would love to try these lip balms!

19. Anna
    February 24, 2019 / 12:31 PM

good to know about this product as I have been looking for some similar. Thanks